Design contest (restricted procedure): IT support of traceability and identification of items. Time-limit for request to participate: 05/04/2013 at 2 pm.
EU tender number: 2013/S 026-040246:
- Design contest notice
- Prequalification material
- Minutes from Information Meeting 11th February 2013
- Slides from Information Meeting 11th February 2013
- Questions & answers as of 15th February 2013
- Questions & answers as of 21st February 2013
- Questions & answers as of 4th March 2013
The Contracting Authority has decided to lower the minimum requirement regarding the equity ratio of applicants. Consequently, it is now acceptable that the applicant has an equity ratio of no less than 10 % (as opposed to the 25 % requirement originally stated). A corrigendum to that end has today been sent for publication in the Official Journal of the EU. Furthermore, as this may have had influence on potential applicants the Contracting Authority has decided to set a new deadline for the submission of applications to 5 April 2013 at 14:00, thereby grating the applicants a new full period of 30 days to submit their applications. The Contracting Authority apologises for any inconvenience caused.
- Notice for additional information
- Prequalification material (new) (8th March 2013)
- Questions & answers as of 8th March 2013
Tilføjelse pr. 18. juni 2013:
Afgørelse af projektkonkurrence om it-understøttelse af sporbarhed og emneidentifikation
Projektkonkurrence om it-understøttelse af sporbarhed og emneidentifikation er nu afsluttet, og en vinder er udpeget. De afgivne projektforslag er gennemgået enkeltvis i bedømmelsesrapporten. Det vindende projektforslag er afgivet af Systematic A/S.
- Published: 04.02.2013.
- Reviewed: 18.06.2013.